Vacation rental News
Avantio Preferred Partnership with Airbnb
Avantio is delighted to announce the launch of the Preferred Partnership with the Holiday Property Marketplace, Airbnb. In June 2016, Avantio launched a Partnership with Airbnb and now Airbnb has joined with Avantio to make a Preferred Partnership: a strong reflection on the reputation and good relationship between Avantio and Airbnb.
We are certain that this new Preferred Partnership will bring a number of benefits to you:
- List your properties on Airbnb with no cost for connecting through the Avantio Channel Manager
- Increase your sales through the opportunity to rent your properties in a wide range of areas eg. beach, ski and mountains, cities etc…
- Give your potential clients a better view of your properties through a complete API connection, with automatic synchronisation of your properties, prices, photos and bookings.
Airbnb has recently launched their ‘Trips’ to 20 more cities in March 2017, including a launch in China, one of their newest markets, demonstrating their brand is never static. This offers added value to your customers and an even greater market for your holiday lettings properties.
Will you benefit from Avantio & Airbnb’s Preferred Partnership?
Airbnb is included in the packages of the Channel Manager (from Standard package upwards) as an ‘Included Channel’.
- If you do not already have a connection to Airbnb, go to your Channel Manager tab within the Vacation Rental Management Software (VRMS), click ‘+Add Channel’ and then ‘Connect’ under the Airbnb logo. Full information regarding Airbnb and instructions on how to connect are given there.
- If you already have Airbnb included in your Channel Manager, you may now be able to add a further portal within your package. Contact your account manager to check this.
- If you do not have a Channel Manager package, please contact your account manager to discuss your options.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or read more on the channel manager page.
Avantio Holiday Rental Software
Stay updated on the latest Avantio Holiday Rental Software upgrades and emerging technology trends for professional holiday rental agencies.
New Preferred Partner -TravelStaytion And Avantio Join Forces
TravelStaytion and Avantio join forces to provide the best standards for the short term rental agencies. Find out more with our interview to their CEO.
Interview With Meg Partridge, Product Officer of HVN our New Preferred Partner
HVN offers a new business model for the vacation rental industry. Read our interview with the Chief Product Manager at HVN and find out more.
PSD2: How Will OTAs Handle the New Authentication SCA
OTAs are already prepared for the new PSD2 regulation and have taken measures for their online payment. Find out how it will impact the short-term rentals.
PSD2 Explained. Here’s What you Need to Know.
Here we will explain to you all you need to know about PSD2 as a vacation rental agency.
The Importance of Having a Powerful Channel Manager
Having a powerful Channel Manager can help you maximize your time, increase revenue and analyze data so you can make the right decisions.
CuddlyNest Becomes our new Preferred Partner
We have a new connection in the Channel Manager and with one of the leading online vacation rental portals in the US market:...
Vacation rental agency Travelopo now connected as Preferred Partner
We are pleased to announce a new connection to the Avantio Channel Manager, with the British holiday rental portal Travelopo. Travelopo is a...
Holidu’s impact on the holiday lettings market
After building a strong relationship with the industry-leading search engine Holidu we continue working together increasing the vacation rental business quality.
Full support with portal onboardings
Avantio is dedicated to providing your agency with the best technological and management solutions every day. There are many services that we offer with the...