Vacation rental News
Avantio enhanced guest review options
From May 2016, Avantio’s tailor-made holiday lettings websites have enhanced and improved the guest review and customer testimonials option. Now this feature is more flexible, attractive and completely under your control. This is an exciting option which allows guests to leave guest reviews following a stay in your properties, and give you an option to respond to the comment.
Use Avantio guest reviews to make your property portfolio more visible and competitive
Users have been relying on customer reviews and testimonials to help with the purchase process of white goods and electronics for many years. Vacation property rental portals followed suite which gave them a competitive edge over portals and individual websites with no reviews. Much research over the years has shown how potential customers place trust in websites which offer client reviews, but property managers have been slower to take advantage of this.
What are the 3 core benefits for property managers and agencies?
- Firstly, by offering guest reviews on your holiday lettings property website, you give your property website a competitive edge for bookings against other companies as there is a growing demand by potential guests to see previous guest reviews. A 2015 US report by SurveyMonkey in the Hospitality Report showed that 78% of people look at online reviews at least half of the time before making a lodging reservation.
- Secondly, a good response to both good and bad reviews can actually enhance the perception of the company and should be considered as an opportunity to impress. How a company responds to customer reviews can highly influence other potential clients’ decision making process, so all responses should be polite, timely and respectful.
- And finally, the opportunity for more online bookings is increased as google rankings give the properties more online visibility. This is because online reviews offer the property manager website more active and unique content through these comments, which is positively ranked on google.
Avantio customer reviews section has been enhanced to offer:
- Complete control of the guest reviews option
- Opportunity to respond to the customer review
- Control of the review process from initial review request to final response through a dedicated control area in the reservations panel.
If you would like more information on how this feature can help increase the online bookings of your rental properties on your website, please contact us.
Avantio Holiday Rental Software
Stay updated on the latest Avantio Holiday Rental Software upgrades and emerging technology trends for professional holiday rental agencies.
Launch of ‘Harmony’ task automation by Avantio
Avantio has launched the first phase of our flexible business automation tools. Whilst the science is complex, the aim is simple; to save our clients up to 70% of the time they spend on business tasks through adapting our vacation rental management system to their needs and working methods.
Avantio’s holiday lettings software platform integrates with First Atlantic Commerce (FAC) gateway
First Atlantic Commerce (FAC), a global online payment solutions provider, and Avantio, an international vacation rental booking platform, announced their technical integration to enable real time online credit card processing for property manager businesses.
How to save time in holiday lettings business with automation
Use automation to increase productivity and save resources! to stay ahead of the competition, increase profits and meet the changing needs of the market.
The Avantio Providers’ Intranet
A new feature called ‘the providers' intranet’ is available from the Avantio vacation rental management system (VRMS). This mobile-friendly management tool will be invaluable for any professional agencies who use external providers or internal employees to undertake services.
Vacation rental statistics in the Avantio Dashboard
The newest software development from Avantio, the Dashboard, is now available on the Avantio vacation rental management system (VRMS). This dashboard will give vacation rental agencies important information at a glance, to aid crucial business decisions.
5 changes in vacation rental from 2016
Read our perspective following the International VRMA (Vacation Rental Managers Association) Conference, which Avantio takes part in every October, of which Avantio has been a member for over two years.
Avantio Owners Intranet improvements
Avantio Owners intranet can help reduce the complicated procedures of running a vacation rental business. These procedures involve many interested parties, from cleaners, to owners to accountants to guests.
Avantio channel managers’ international currency converter
In an increasingly international trading environment, some international vacation rental agencies and managers find themselves unable to promote their property portfolio on international portals. Our currency converter resolves this.