Vacation rental News
Somethings are better when done together: we listen, we innovate, we connect
As with every year, we are happy to announce The Avantio Partnership Conference 2019, an exclusive event for the professional vacation rental agencies working with Avantio. This two-day conference event will be a hub where our customers, technological partners, and the Avantio team will come together to share knowledge about the vacation rental sector through
There will be training sessions, workshops, round tables, 1-to-1 meetings, and the best professional networking around, to generate new opportunities for your business.
Check out the dates and cities chosen this year to celebrate all The Avantio Partnerships in Europe and book your place now:
- Rome – 22nd to 24th October 2019
- Ibiza – 29th to 31st October 2019
- Valencia – 12th to 14th November 2019
- Nice – 19th to 21st November 2019
- Lisbon – 26th to 28th November 2019
Why you can’t miss this event!
The sessions’ content will be varied, ranging from deep product dives, through to round tables about the current situation and trends of the industry, as well as other interesting presentations and workshops to help the development of your business. Take the opportunity to anticipate future trends in this dialogue and define what steps should be taken for next year.
Discover the latest features and tools at your disposal, to market your properties to a global audience and manage your accommodations/bookings more efficiently. Find out firsthand how technological innovation can simplify the management of your business.
The attendance at our annual conference is an important stimulus to expand your personal network. Building long-term valuable contacts through a diverse community of the holiday rental industry such as distribution channels, comparison sites, payment platforms, and revenue management tools, along with other Property Managers in the sector – all of whom are an invaluable source to share and exchange ideas and spark debate, thought and create new business opportunities.
- Reception and welcome dinner.
- Two-day conference event about the holiday rental industry and the technology at its service.
- 1-to-1 meetings with Avantio Partners.
- Networking activities.
- Round table with partners attending the conference about the best practices in the industry.
- Lunch and coffee breaks throughout the conference days.