Vacation rental News
The Importance of Having a Powerful Channel Manager
The world of travel has become a very complex industry in terms of promoting your offers or services. There are many different touch points within the traveler´s customer journey that influence the final decision making.
In the online ambit, one of these touch points are the OTA´s, Marketplaces and Metasearch engines such as Booking.com, Homeaway, Expedia or Hometogo. This is why it is important to be present in such sales channels.
Nevertheless, it can be a hassle managing your properties in each and every sales channel separately and doing a follow-up of the revenue you are receiving from each and every online portal.
Besides being a Holiday Rental Manager is not an easy task and you have to tackle a lot of daily issues and make a lot of decisions for your business. This is why it is so important that you choose the right tools to help you achieve all you need to handle.
Having a powerful Channel Manager can help you maximize your time, increase revenue and analyze data so you can make the right decisions.
5 Reasons Why You Will Love our New Channel Manager-Pro
- An Intuitive Visual Design: With our new and more intuitive visual design of the Channel Manager you will be able to see all of the information that you need in one single dashboard, which will make it easier for you to find what you need quickly.
- Data Mining to Plan your Business Strategy: As they say ¨knowledge is power¨, you will now find a powerful data mining tool. You will be able to see booking and channel sales comparatives, conversion per accommodation in one single dashboard and yearly comparative data.
- Geolocation Information of Reservations: You will be able to see from which geographical areas your reservations are being received. Now it will be easier to steer your marketing efforts in the right direction.
- Portal Activation Assistant: Now it will be easier to activate the channels that you need with our activation assistant. Plus it gives you tips on how to improve specific elements to better position your holiday lettings within the portals.
- New Technology: With a single page application technology and a responsive design, you will be able to navigate the Channel Manager wherever you are with your tablet or mobile phone.
If you wish to know more about our Channel Manager Pro you can request a demo with one of our Account Managers.
Avantio Holiday Rental Software
Stay updated on the latest Avantio Holiday Rental Software upgrades and emerging technology trends for professional holiday rental agencies.
New Preferred Partner -TravelStaytion And Avantio Join Forces
TravelStaytion and Avantio join forces to provide the best standards for the short term rental agencies. Find out more with our interview to their CEO.
Interview With Meg Partridge, Product Officer of HVN our New Preferred Partner
HVN offers a new business model for the vacation rental industry. Read our interview with the Chief Product Manager at HVN and find out more.
PSD2: How Will OTAs Handle the New Authentication SCA
OTAs are already prepared for the new PSD2 regulation and have taken measures for their online payment. Find out how it will impact the short-term rentals.
PSD2 Explained. Here’s What you Need to Know.
Here we will explain to you all you need to know about PSD2 as a vacation rental agency.
CuddlyNest Becomes our new Preferred Partner
We have a new connection in the Channel Manager and with one of the leading online vacation rental portals in the US market:...
Vacation rental agency Travelopo now connected as Preferred Partner
We are pleased to announce a new connection to the Avantio Channel Manager, with the British holiday rental portal Travelopo. Travelopo is a...
Holidu’s impact on the holiday lettings market
After building a strong relationship with the industry-leading search engine Holidu we continue working together increasing the vacation rental business quality.
Full support with portal onboardings
Avantio is dedicated to providing your agency with the best technological and management solutions every day. There are many services that we offer with the...
Avantio connects with German metasearch engine HomeToGo
A new exciting connection has been finalised between Avantio Channel Manager and the German meta search engine for vacation rentals, HomeToGo.